The Annual Rockcliffe University Consortium Conference (RUCC) is happening November 9-10, 2018 at the historic Fort Mason Center near San Francisco’s Fisherman’s Wharf.
Registration has been extended to September 30th, including options for student rates to kick off the new academic year. Space however is limited as the conference is filling up quickly.
Register today to guarantee your place before they are all gone!
Attendees can expect a dynamic mixture of sessions, excursions, and critical discussion, all around the topic of innovative technology and its application to education at all levels, and how the two can impact our students’ preparedness for the digital world and a continually disrupted job market. Those attending the conference in-person can expect to see:
- “Learning for the Future: Tinkering with the Schema of School” with Dr. Pamela Redmond, Touro University
- “To Boldly Go: Education, Technology, and Captain Kirk” with Dr. Chris Haskell from Boise State University
- Experiential Play sessions that focus on how the learning experience is influenced by the learning environment, including an opportunity to experience the California Academy of Sciences;
- Workshop sessions that will focus on innovating the way we teach;
- Hands on Play sessions with a focus on Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) allowing users to create, share and reuse interactive online content; and
- Roundtable sessions on deconstructing experiential learning components and how they impact on learning.
On-site attendees will get the most of the conference. However, if you can’t join us physically in San Francisco you can still register as a virtual attendee. Some sessions, like our keynotes, will be streamed live from our venue, including opportunities to engage with the presenters in real-time through our mobile friendly conference site.
On-site seating is limited, so you should register for the conference now before we sell out.
Read about Staying Relevant
View our Conference Schedule